Thank you for wishing to make a contribution to the 2013 National Conference on Geography Education. The call for 2013 proposals has now ended. Please check this web-site in the Fall 2013 for information on submitting for our 2014 conference.
- AP Human Geography
- Geography Education Research
- Colorado Geography
- Higher Ed. Early Career Faculty Development
- Water Resources
- Standards-Based Teaching & Learning
- Instructional Materials
- Pre-Service Teacher Education
- Geospatial Technology
- Geographic Reasoning and Doing Geography
To submit a proposal for a conference workshop, paper presentation, panel discussion or other type of presentation, please follow the steps below:
Go directly to the proposal form. You will have to log in before being able to complete and submit the form. Alternatively, you can follow the instructions below:
- Log In to your NCGE account. Click here to log in. If you don't have an NCGE account you can create one by clicking the here. If you have created an account in the past and can't remember your log-in information you can search for it. If you still can't locate your log in information please contact NCGE membership coordinator Ashley Thomas at 202-862-8683. Please do not create a duplicate account.
- Once you are logged in, go to the NCGE Store and search for "NCGE 2013 Session Proposal Form" and click on it.
- Complete the form, including your session title, abstract, and co-presenters' information (if applicable).
- Submit the form.
You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that the proposal was submitted. We expect to notify presenters that their presentations are approved by early April.
NOTE: The last day to submit a proposal is April 10, 2013. Presenters must be registered for the conference by May 31, 2013 to be included in the final program.