Exhibit at the 2014 National Conference on Geographic Education
By exhibiting at the 2014 NCGE Annual Conference you will have unique access to hundreds of classroom teachers, university professors, education leaders, and other decision makers in geography education. NCGE conference attendees are loyal to our exhibitors and that’s why so many come back year after year.
We try to provide additional value to your experience with us in the following ways:
- Exhibitor Session & Workshops: As an exhibitor you can present a session and shine in front of conference attendees outside of your exhibit booth.
- Exhibit Space: All NCGE exhibits are located next to conference registraion. All exhibitors receive one (1) 6’’x 3’ Draped Table with two (2) chairs. Additional Tables and chairs may be purchased for an additional fee. There is ample space around each table to erect larger displays. Please consult with the NCGE staff for further details.
- Get your name out there: As an exhibitor you will also receive a prominent listing of your company/organization’s name and booth location in the conference program (only guaranteed if purchased by July 1, 2014). Exhibitors will also be recognized on the NCGE web site, including a hyperlink to your site.
- Free Registration: With the purchase of exhibit space, NCGE will provide (1) one complementary conference registration for one organization representatives. You also have the option to add an additional conference registration for just $100. Each of these registrations will include a ticket to Saturday’s celebration dinner. Premium spaces recieve (2) complementary registrations.
Still not convinced? Here are a few additional reasons you should exhibit at NCGE 2014
- Face-to-face interaction is important to geography educators and exhibiting is a great first step in building relationships with our community.
- Generate leads to create or add to your database.
- NCGE is the largest ongoing national conference (2014 will be our 99TH annual conference!) exclusively for geography teachers, curriculum planners, and educators at all levels.
- Sponsorships—maximize your brand at the conference. Put your company in front of attendees by sponsoring a keynote speaker, bags, name tags, or get creative. We are willing work with you.
- We want you to succeed! NCGE makes our exhibitors the center for many activities during the conference. We host several meals and events, including our annual opening reception among the exhibitors in order to draw people in and give you maximum exposure.
2014 Exhibit Fair “at a glance”
EXHIBITS SET-UP – Exhibitors shall set up their exhibits on Wednesday, July 30, 2014, between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. local time.
- THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2014: 8:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 1, 2014: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 2ND: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
EXHIBITS DISMANTLE – Exhibitors shall dismantle their exhibit after 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 2, 2014. Ex- hibits may not be dismantled or removed before 1:00 p.m. Saturday, August 2, 2014. Exhibits must be dismantled by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 2, 2014.
2014 Exhibitor Rates
Sponsorship/Exhibit Package - $3000.00
Includes: One (1) 6’’x 3’ draped table with two (2) chairs, three (3) full complimentary registration’s, one (1) full page color conference program ad and listing as an official 2014 conference sponsor.
Premium Exhibit Package - $1250.00
Includes: One (1) 6’’x 3’ draped table with two (2) chairs, two (2) full complimentary registration’s and one (1) full page B&W conference program ad.
Regular Exhibit Package - $950.00
Includes: One (1) 6’x 3’ draped table with two (2) chairs and one (1) full complimentary registration’s per booth. $100 second registration.
Non-Profit Exhibit Package - $750.00
Includes: One (1) 6’x 3’ draped table with two (2) chairs and one (1) full complimentary meeting registration’s per booth. $100 second registration. Approved 501(c) 3 organizations only. University Press Publishers are not approved for this rate.
All booth space also includes:
- Company name listed in on-site conference program.
- Company name listed on conference website with hyperlink to your site.
- Please note: Booth electric, internet, etc. are not included and must be purchased separately by the exhibitor. Information will be sent once contact is received.
All exhibitors have an opportunity to:
- Lead workshops & training sessions
- Conduct focus groups and market research
- Sponsor strands, events, or services
2014 Exhibit Questions can be directed to Zach Dulli.