Exhibit at the 2014 National Conference on Geographic Education
By exhibiting at the 2014 NCGE Annual Conference you will have unique access to hundreds of classroom teachers, university professors, education leaders, and other decision makers in geography education. NCGE conference attendees are loyal to our exhibitors and that’s why so many come back year after year.
We try to provide additional value to your experience with us in the following ways
- Opening Reception: We conduct our opening reception around the opening of the exhibits. This event attracts the majority of conference attendees and is a great way for them to be introduced to you. Always a highlight, the opening reception is a great success year after year.
- Exhibitor Session & Workshops: As an exhibitor you can present a session and shine in front of conference attendees outside of your exhibit booth.
- Exhibit Space: All NCGE exhibit booths are located in the main halls of the hotel conference center. A limited number a premium spaces located in close proximity to conference registration are available as well. All exhibitors receive one (1) 6’’x 3’ Draped Table with two (2) chairs. Additional Tables and chairs may be purchased for an additional fee. There is ample space around each table to erect larger displays. Please consult with the NCGE staff for further details.
- Get your name out there: As an exhibitor you will also receive a prominent listing of your company/organization’s name and booth location in the conference program (only guaranteed if purchased by July 1, 2014). Exhibitors will also be recognized on the NCGE web site, including a hyperlink to your site.
- Free Registration: With the purchase of one regular or nonprofit exhibit space, NCGE will provide (1) one complementary conference registration for one organization representatives. You also have the option to add an additional conference registration for just $100. Each of these registrations will include a ticket to Saturday’s celebration dinner. Premium spaces recieve (2) complementary registrations.
Still not convinced? Here are a few additional reasons you should exhibit at NCGE 2014
- Face-to-face interaction is important to geography educators and exhibiting is a great first step in building relationships with our community.
- Generate leads to create or add to your database.
- NCGE is the largest ongoing national conference (2014 will be our 99TH annual conference!) exclusively for geography teachers, curriculum planners, and educators at all levels.
- Sponsorships—maximize your brand at the conference. Put your company in front of attendees by sponsoring a keynote speaker, bags, name tags, or get creative. We are willing work with you.
- We want you to succeed! NCGE makes our exhibitors the center for many activities during the conference. We host several meals and events, including our annual opening reception among the exhibitors in order to draw people in and give you maximum exposure.
2014 Exhibit Fair “at a glance”
Exhibit set-up information: Exhibitors can set up between 1PM and 6:30PM on Thursday, August 1ST.
Exhibit Booth Hours
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 1ST: 7PM-9PM (Opening Conference Reception)
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 2ND: 8AM-4PM
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 3RD: 8AM-1PM
Exhibits dismantle information: Exhibitors shall dismantle their exhibit after 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 3, 2013. Exhibits may not be dismantled or removed before 1:00 p.m. Saturday, August 3, 2013. Exhibits must be dismantled by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 3, 2013.
2014 Exhibitor Rates
Premium Booth -Booth location in high traffic area close to registration.
$1200.00 -6’’x 3’ Draped Table with 2 Chairs. Includes: two (2) full complimentary meeting registration’s per booth.
$900.00-6’x 3’ Draped Table with 2 Chairs. Includes one (1) full complimentary meeting registration’s per booth. A second registration cost just $100.
$700.00 -6’x 3’ Draped Table with 2 Chairs. Includes one (1) full complimentary meeting registration’s per booth. A second registration cost just $100. *NCGE Approved 501(c) 3 organizations only. University Press Publishers are not approved for this rate.
Download a 2014 NCGE Exhibitor Information Packet and Enrollment Form.
2014 Exhibit Questions can be directed to Zach Dulli.