National Council for Geographic Education

International Conference Attendees

Most travelers visiting the United States temporarily must obtain a visa.  Please see U.S. State Department guidelines for type of visa required and instructions.   You can visit the  U.S. Embassy or Consulate web site directory to locate the U.S. Embassy or Consulate, nearest your residence abroad, where you will apply and be interviewed for your U.S. visa.  You may be eligible for a visa waiver based on your country of residence. Consult the list of countries  who participate in the Visa Waiver Program.   

NCGE is happy to provide you with a Letter of Invitation for your visa application.  Please complete the following form so we can expedite your request. 

Letter of Invitation Request Form